Webinar: Initiatives, strategies and new approaches for payment transformation
As we close the doors on 2015 and prepare for a new year, we're at a time where payment services organizations continue to drive some of the biggest changes in global payments, integrating new and existing technologies in mobility, NFC, digital wallets, tokenization, and omnichannel integration.
Organizations, however, are frequently challenged with decisions about which initiatives they should launch in light of their legacy system capabilities.
A Nov. 12 webinar presented by Infosys, Mobile Payments Today and ATM Marketplace, will review strategies that are helping companies worldwide transform their business and achieve greater agility and profitability, and will include a presentation of findings from the new report, "Payment Strategy: Renew the Old, Ring in the New."
The webinar will begin at 11:30 a.m. EST and will last 60 minutes.
The report, which is to be released in conjunction with the webinar, is based on our global survey of industry professionals, and reveals:
- what companies see as priorities in implementing a digital strategy;
- how they expect disruptive payment mechanisms to affect their bottom line;
- how stakeholders are using digital breakthroughs to influence the customer experience;
- ways in which payments players expect to maximize revenue growth using digital services and solutions;
- AiKiDo, a revolutionary approach to systematically harvesting and curating enterprise knowledge to renew existing technology landscapes, optimize business processes and drive rapid innovation to ring in new technologies and capabilities; and
- much, much more about trends in digital payments.
Joining in the discussion will be Narayan Sivaram, vice president and regional head of cards and payments at Infosys; Ronald Mazursky, founder, board member and officer at NYPAY Inc.; and Will Hernandez, editor of Mobile Payments Today. Suzanne Cluckey, editor of ATM Marketplace, will serve as moderator for the webinar.
Topics: ATMs, Bill Payment, Card Brands, Carriers / Operators, Contactless / NFC, Direct Carrier Billing, EMV, Handsets / Devices, HCE, In-App Payments, Loyalty Programs, Mobile Banking, Mobile/Digital Wallet, Mobile Marketing, Money Transfer / P2P, Security, Trends / Statistics