Urban Airship intros new mobile marketing tool for personalization
Urban Airship has announced the Adaptive Pass Management for Urban Airship Reach, which enables marketers to create mobile wallet passes individualized to each customer and with automated, "in-the-moment" pass content updates and lockscreen notifications, according to a press release.
At the heart of Adaptive Pass Management is a technology called Adaptive Link, which enables marketers to easily and automatically create and deliver mobile wallet passes with important personalization details like the customer's name, location, OS, member ID, loyalty status/points or product affinities.
The Portland, Oregon-based company said that by eliminating the need for marketers to work with developers to setup API integrations for pass personalization, marketers can more quickly launch large-scale mobile wallet marketing campaigns that are personalized.
In addition, Adaptive Link helps more marketers take advantage of built-in functionality like expiration reminders and proximity alerts by automatically adding the 10 nearest stores or locations to each individual customer's pass.
Adaptive Pass Management for Urban Airship Reach includes:
- Adaptive Link: user-level personalization through a simple query link.
- Customer Segmentation: target wallet content and notifications based on a customer’s latest context.
- Dynamic updates: for ongoing mobile wallet pass updates on the same downloaded pass
- Enterprise-Class APIs: trigger notifications and pass updates from server-side events like a purchase or gate change.
- Automation: send in-the-moment contextual pass updates and notifications using customers’ latest activity.
Topics: Mobile Marketing
Companies: Urban Airship