PayPal officially launches Samsung Pay partnership
PayPal this week officially launched its partnership with Samsung Pay, which will enable consumers to use PayPal within Samsung Pay and make purchases at the millions of retailers that accept Samsung Pay.
PayPal announced the partnership in July.
The partnership enables Samsung Pay users to load their PayPal account with the debit card or bank account found in their PayPal Wallet for use in-store while continuing to earn Samsung Rewards points.
To create a PayPal top-up card within Samsung Pay, users:
- Tap "+" on upper right hand of Samsung Pay home screen.
- Select "Add PayPal" in the "Add payment card section."
- If One Touch is enabled, the account will be provisioned. If not, a user will need to input their account credentials.
- Press "Next" and enter a PIN for in-store purchases.
- Select a debit or bank funding source to top-up the account.
- Press "Agree & Continue."